Πέμπτη 26 Μαΐου 2016

Looking at the world hurts

























Looking at the world hurts.
That’s why I close my eyes so often.

Looking at the world hurts.
So many memories, so many lost stories.

Looking at the world makes me feel
like I’m dying a little bit every day.

Looking at the world is painful.
People make you feel lonely.
I make myself suffer.

Looking at the world stress me out.
Is it only me feeling this way?

I feel like I don’t have enough hope
to hold on to something better.

This world makes me sad.
People make me sad.

Part of me feels like I have so much to give.
But another one feels like all that I have to give
is a lost cause.

World seems boring.
People don’t have passion.

And it’s like I’m alone in the middle of a hurricane
trying to stay still. Trying to not  lost everything.
Trying to not lose myself.

I don’t like what this world’s becoming.
I don’t like what people have become.

And I don’t like that I live in a world so cheap and empty.
I want more.

Are there authentic  people out there?
Is there genuine good? 








All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere.

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow.

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you,
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very, very
Mad world, mad world. 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Αγόρι μου, στολίδι μου...

Όμορφες "συνήθειές" μας που φέρνω στο μυαλό μου  και χαμογελώ ασυναίσθητα είναι αυτές που μαζί σου έμαθα π...